Thursday, August 4, 2011

Another boring day at Kate's Kids!

How do we do it? How do we get through these boring days at Kate's Kids?
NOT!! That's what the kids all just yelled.

Today is another full house. Everyone just jumped in the pool. Toby is scooting around on the garage floor-eww! And I am sitting in the sun, blogging. Ummm. I am pretty sure this job is way better than working a car accident.

Today we talked about going bowling next week. Every year the bowling alley has a week in August that is .50 day. Food, shoes, and games are 50 cents. Dan says he will come as my helper.


"Kate...Kate" Yup, that is my very own 3 year old son yelling my first name. Since day care opened June 1st, Madden has learned that if I don't answer to Mommy within his 3 second limit, he can surely get my eye brows raised by calling me Kate...since all the other kids do! "I need my orange popsicle." The other kids chime in, "It's 2 o'clock, time for freeze pops." They are right. They never fail to forget a snack time. Especially when I do. "Kate, watch me!" Luke is showing me that he can dump several buckets of water of her his head but not without complaints from Lexie that he is wasting all the water as it falls over the edge. The big kids also remind me that nap time is soon. 4 less kids to share the backyard with, of course.

So of I go to serve freeze pops. It is a very complicated snack and very unique, right? Snip the top off and probably get each kid two. Well, at least they are learning their colors, and learning not to litter as I yell at them to throw their wrappers away, for the 3rd time.

A LITTLE FROM HANNAH:

Today was so awesome! I had so much fun swimming with my friends! I love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment