Thursday, August 25, 2011

We love the park!

So, where is the best place to blog? At the park! We are sitting in the shade right now, eating our morning snack, and blogging on the the lap top. It is perfect outside and nice breeze is keeping us cool.

Bayly is here again today to help with all the kids. She has been amazing for Kate's Kids this month. She enables us to keep our fun big group until school starts. She helps with lunch, diapers, snack time, and she plays with the kids all the time. She always helps watch the kids while we swim. She even swims with the kids in the big pool. Last night she even worked late. She came with Madden, Toby and I to the grocery store. It was a big two week shopping trip and it took almost two hours. I think her eyes became wide open to how stressful it is to take toddlers to the grocery store.

The older kids have also been amazing helping the younger kids. They have learned a lot of responsibility, kindness and maturity this summer. They have learned that helping out people is a good thing, even when you aren't getting anything in return. The big kids help the little kids everyday by doing things like, filling up their juice cups at lunch, applying sunblock before pool time, helping pick up their toys, and holding their hand while on walks. I am so proud of them and I am so thankful for them.

Today, we are having home made bbq sandwhiches, one of their favorites.

But, right now the kids want to ride bikes at the park. So, I must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment