Friday, August 5, 2011
Friday, August 5th, That was a crazy week!!
Here is a little from Kelsi:
Today is my last day with my sister Addison. We were here for a week. We had a really fun day. I picked a prize today for Friday prize day. We went swimming today. I met a friend named Landon, Luke, Jilly, Hannah, KK, Lindsey and Bridgette. My mom is picking me up in a few minutes. I will be in first grade. I love all my new friends. I love Toby. I love Madden. I wuv Kate. That's it for now. And I love hot dogs.
Here is a little from Addison:
I really don't want to say anything. I picked up a light up thing for my Friday prize. My favorite thing to eat was the cookie today. I loved the slip and slide. I'm done.
Today was a good day to end a crazy week. We had a lot of fun this week and kept very busy. We are sad to see Kelsi and Addison go, but hope they will come back and visit again when their school has closure days.
Hannah and Jilly will be gone next week at camp, so we will be missing them too.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment