Wednesday, August 3, 2011

No fun at Kate's Kids..right??

Actually, I think that's all we do here at Kate's Kids..have fun! We have been outside today since 11am. The kids have been in the pool swimming in the hot sunny weather. There are 10 of us today including me.
Bridgette(11), Lindsey(6), Scott(7), Hannah(9), KK(5), Jilly(8), Lexie(4), Madden(3), and Toby(1).

We put out the slip and slide today for the first time and the kids seemed to love it. And I was just glad no one hit a rock or stick! Even Madden gave it a try, and then he peed in his swimsuit. Perfect.

Kaelyn(KK) was able to go into the big kids pool today for the first time. She was very proud that she could touch and acted just like the older kids jumping, yelling and splashing.


Now, after 5 hours, I am having them pick up the pool toys and get dried off. It looks like Rockport pool threw up in my backyard. Seriously. And I just remembered that KK and Hannah get picked up at 4:20..ah. The rest of the crew leaves at about 5pm and I always forget those that leave just before that. I have started to set alarms on my phone and the timer on the board. I have to set them so I get the kids dried off, dressed, toys picked up and ready to go.






HERE IS SCOTT:
 To day we wentwsiming.we had lunch wraps. .I wet on the slipinsd.

No comments:

Post a Comment