Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Great day outside building Forts and Paintings

What a day!
The kids got very creative today. They decided they wanted to build a fort in the tree line outside. They started out using sticks and play car. I then remembered a turtle tent that Kyler and his Dad donated to the day care. We all put that together and they played in that most of the day.



I promised the kids that we would paint this afternoon with a bunch of paints sets I found at the dollar store. They were quick to remind me as soon as I put Tobin down. Lexie, my little "Why?" girl, of course said, "Why are we painting Kate."
" I don't know Lex. Because we want to."

My silly "Why?" girl!
They ended up paining some cool pictures using the paints and glitter. Funny Ella Bean is the only one who managed to paint her arm pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment